I love to read about what women keep in their purse, ESPECIALLY their makeup bags. I don’t really keep actual makeup with me, but just my favorite lip products and some other basics. When I’m going out and only bringing a clutch, I usually just throw in whatever lip color I have on plus some blotting wipes.
1. Dental Floss + Hair Tie: You never know when you might need one or the other. I always make sure to have some on hand in case of a mini beauty emergency!
2. YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain: I read about this product when it was first released and was a little hesitant to try it. When I went to the YSL counter to scope it out I fell in love with it and now I want every color! Stains intimidate me but this applies like a gloss. My favorite color (and the one pictured) is #7.
3. Travalo: SO convenient! I currently have this scent in it. I could talk about my Travalo for days but I am going to save that for another post.
4. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer: I don’t have an allegiance to a specific hand sanitizer but I do like this one. I grab whatever I have lying around. Hand sanitizer is my most used product in my makeup bag (hands down 😉 )
5. NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita: This color matches the natural color of my lips so I always keep it on hand for a little pick me up.
6. L’occitane Mini Hand Cream: Can’t beat the scent!
7. Boscia Blotting Linens: ESSENTIAL (especially if you have oily skin like meee!).
8. NARS Lipgloss: I know. I have a problem. I can’t get enough of these glosses. The colors are perfect and they sticky. My go to color is Chihuahua. Pictured (top –> bottom) Chihuahua, Risky Business, Misbehave, All Night Long (no longer available).
Makeup Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
One thought on “What’s in My Makeup Bag”
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely return.