Bulletin boards are the prettiest way to showcase your pictures, artwork, etc. in a space. I enjoy working at my desk because I am surrounded by pictures of everything I love. I’ve assembled some tips for achieving a pretty and productive workspace.
- In order to add a pop of color to my room, I painted my board which serves as a nice contrast to the cream walls and a great base for my pictures.
- I have a large bulletin board, so I choose a couple of larger pictures anchor the space, then add smaller pictures all around them.
- Uneven is best! A little bit of inconsistency is essential to a creating a great board.
- Pictures, cards and tickets make for a charming and unique space
- I used a map (it’s actually wrapping paper from Paper Source) to split up my space. One side of my desk serves as work desk, and the other side a vanity.
- My “vanity” board is full of fashion and beauty inspiration, from pictures of Taylor Swift to Tory Burch.
- A bulletin board isn’t just for pictures! Hang up your statement necklaces to change things up.