Effortless makeup? Count me in! Beauty companies are constantly coming up with ways to make their products more compact, efficient and easy for the consumer to apply. Let’s face it, none of us reach for a product that doesn’t go on well (no matter how great it is). Applicators have to be intuitive since the majority of women do not want to deal with a makeup learning curb.Of course, being the “sucker” consumer I am, can’t pass up a product that promises quick application and a great result.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher The bristles are closer together to keep clumps from forming and to break up any clumps already formed.
- Sephora Sculptor Makeup Sponge I thought makeup sponges were stupid. Then this landed on my vanity. Wet the sponge then slather on your tinted moisturizer/ foundation and blend. The contoured shape blends the product into every nook and cranny of your face.
- Tarte LipSurgence The crayon-like shape makes putting on lipstick feel like drawing and requires minimal precision.
- Stila Smudge Crayon Eye Pencil This doubles as an eyeliner and an eyeshadow. The stick can be swiped directly on the eyelid and blended with a fingertip. Plus, they come in tons of colors.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure This polish covers all of the bases. No need for the extra steps including base coat and top coat. Plus, with 800 bristles, the wider brush has curved edges and covers most of the nail in 1 swipe.
TWITTER ::: INSTAGRAM ::: FACEBOOK ::: PINTEREST
11 thoughts on “Apply Yourself: Effortless Makeup”
What’s up, I check your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!
Hola! I have been reading your blog for a while now and lastly received the courage to go ahead and provide you with a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work! proxy http://www.danproxy.com
Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own
a similar one and i was just curious if you get
a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or
anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane
so any help is very much appreciated.
This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!
What i don’t realize is actually how you are now not actually a
lot more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.
You understand thus considerably when it comes to this subject,
made me for my part consider it from a lot of various angles.
Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved except it’s something to accomplish with
Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times take
care of it up!
I’m no longer certain where you’re getting your information, but great topic.
I must spend a while studying much more or figuring out more.
Thanks for fantastic information I was on the lookout for this
info for my mission.
It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you simply
shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.
Fastidious answers in return of this question with
firm arguments and telling the whole thing regarding that.
Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted
to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!
Thanks for any other great article. Where else may just anybody get that kind
of info in such an ideal method of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such
I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a
website or I have something to add to the conversation. Usually
it’s a result of the passion communicated in the post I browsed.
And after this post Apply Yourself: Effortless Makeup | All You Need is Blush.
I was moved enough to drop a comment 😉 I do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay.
Could it be simply me or do a few of the comments look like
they are written by brain dead people? 😛 And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I would like to keep up
with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list every
one of all your social sites like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?