Effortless makeup? Count me in! Beauty companies are constantly coming up with ways to make their products more compact, efficient and easy for the consumer to apply. Let’s face it, none of us reach for a product that doesn’t go on well (no matter how great it is). Applicators have to be intuitive since the majority of women do not want to deal with a makeup learning curb.Of course, being the “sucker” consumer I am, can’t pass up a product that promises quick application and a great result.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher The bristles are closer together to keep clumps from forming and to break up any clumps already formed.
- Sephora Sculptor Makeup Sponge I thought makeup sponges were stupid. Then this landed on my vanity. Wet the sponge then slather on your tinted moisturizer/ foundation and blend. The contoured shape blends the product into every nook and cranny of your face.
- Tarte LipSurgence The crayon-like shape makes putting on lipstick feel like drawing and requires minimal precision.
- Stila Smudge Crayon Eye Pencil This doubles as an eyeliner and an eyeshadow. The stick can be swiped directly on the eyelid and blended with a fingertip. Plus, they come in tons of colors.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure This polish covers all of the bases. No need for the extra steps including base coat and top coat. Plus, with 800 bristles, the wider brush has curved edges and covers most of the nail in 1 swipe.