“I’m SO excited to go back to school!” said no one ever. But I am excited for fall fashion.
So, now you know my priorities… just kidding (not really).
1. French Press: My new best friend. I have a feeling I’m going to be needing it a lot this fall.
2. Zara Black and White Blouse: Black and white is my favorite color combination for fall. This shirt would be perfect with black pants tucked into boots. I love Zara for its trendy pieces that don’t break the bank.
3. Diptyque Eau Mohéli Rollerball: Currently my favorite perfume. I’ve been living off of samples of this for about a month but one of these days the rollerball will be mine!
4. Rag & Bone Harrow Boot: A little out of my price range (ok, a lot out of my price range) but I’m keeping an eye out for a less expensive but equally chic pair.
5. NARS 413 BLKR Nail Polish: Navy blue is my go-to nail color this fall. I’ve never been a huge fan of black nail polish, and navy is a bit more refined. Unfortunately this color is only available in NARS boutiques, but OPI and Essie (my two favorite nail polish brands!) have a ton of similar options.
6. Equipment Signature Dot Print Blouse: Every season, Equipment comes out with the most beautiful silk blouses. Like the Rag & Bone booties, I’m using this as a guide as a look for more inexpensive options (H&M is my go-to).
7. J.Crew Pixie Jodhpur Pant: J.Crew released my favorite pant with a ton of trendy new twists. I’m loving these with ballet flats and a silk button down.
And September favorites post wouldn’t be complete without Anna…
2 thoughts on “Currently Coveting: September”
Where did you get the French Press from? It’s so cool!
It is a Bodum 3 cup French Press. They are available on Amazon 🙂