Since Halloween is the most exciting time of the year at All You Need is Blush HQ, I’ve decided to launch a series of Halloween-inspired posts featuring my favorite costume ideas, nail art, and baked goods.
Nails first, obviously.
photo via DesignLoveFest
Greeks love evil eyes. I am Greek. Therefore I love evil eyes. Of course 2 hours after a fresh gel manicure, I spotted this manicure on Pinterest. After getting over the sinking feeling in my stomach (aka nail envy), I knew I had to share.
- Start with a simple nude polish, like Essie’s Sand Tropez or Deborah Lippmann’s Naked
- Using a white nail pen, draw a white arc across the bottom of the nail, and fill it in
- With a blue or green polish, use a toothpick and place a dot in the middle of the white crescent
- Using either a black nail pen or a toothpick with black polish, place a dot in the middle of the blue or green.
- Complete the look with a top coat. Voila!
Too cool. NCLA is quickly becoming a cult favorite, from their stellar polishes to clever nail wraps. Forget having to worry about polish mishaps, these wraps are easy to apply and last a decent amount of time. Plus, each pack has two sets! Click HERE to buy.
At this point, I’m thinking a white nail art pen is a good investment to make.
- Paint your nails ANY color! This works on anything, but looks especially good on dark colors.
- Using your white nail pen, place two dots together anywhere on the nail.
- Dip a toothpick in black polish and create two dots in the white circle. For best results, make sure they don’t match!
cover photo via Madeline Poole