Looking to avoid the massive crowds? This is where internet shopping comes and saves the day. We can score the deals in the comfort of our own homes. Sit down with a cup of coffee and explore the treasure trove of sales the internet has to offer. Now that’s something to give thanks for.
- One of my favorite online shopping destinations, THE OUTNET, is having some major sales on killer brands like ACNE and Missoni. The best stuff goes fast so get started early. Editor’s Note: If you’re in the market for some holiday dresses, this should be your first stop.
- You can always count on GAP for some staples at great prices. Sweaters and t-shirts are already marked down, plus there is an extra 20% off your entire purchase.
- Cult favorite brand EQUIPMENT is having an extra 20% sale items with the code EQTHANKS. No one does a silk shirt like Equipment.
- SHOPBOP is known for some stellar sales, and they are not letting you down this year. Their selection of sale items is extra large, plus the more $$$ you spend the more $$$ you save. Editor’s Note: Check out their selection of booties! Lots of styles at reduced prices.
- My personal favorite, ZARA, is giving us up to 50% off “Thanksgiving selected items.” The good stuff will go fast, so stay on top of this sale.
- Every internet shopper needs a little bit of intrigue. SEPHORA is giving away a secret sample bag if you spend over $25. On Cyber Monday, they’re releasing 10 “doorbusters” for $10.
- This may be my favorite so far: KATE SOMERVILLE is having 30% your entire purchase. Time to stock up.
- Attention all Christmas shoppers: If your gift recipient is a fan of skincare, head over to OLE HENRIKSON for well-priced gift sets and free shipping. Plus you’ll get a $100 gift bag with every purchase of $50 or more.