My phone, as much as I hate to admit, is an extension of my hand. With the exception of an insatiable paper planner addiction, my organization/ sanity is dependent on my phone. Here are some of my favorite apps that keep me sane.
1. Pinterest: One of the best designed apps on the market. A must have.
2. Evernote: Evernote is my key to staying organized. Multiple “notebooks” allow me to keep my classes straight, as well as any to do lists. The best part? I can sync the app with my phone, iPad, and computer, so I’m never far away from my ideas.
3. Spotify + Songza: I didn’t jump on the Spotify train until recently, but it’s worth every penny. I can listen to any. song. I. want. And I make some pretty great playlists, if I do say so myself. Songza (recently acquired by Google) also keeps me entertained. Playlists present themselves according to the time of day and my mood.
4. VSCOcam + Afterlight: Both great photo editing apps. Both essential for uber chic instagram filters.
5. Clue: Nothing is more fun than blogging about periods! Ha. But, the Clue app makes it easy to track when your time of the month is on its way. The new update makes it easy to input other data as well, like cramps and PMS.
Note: I like a blank background because it doesn’t compete with the vibrant app colors, plus is makes it easier to read the names.
WHERE TO FIND ME!
where to find me :: TWITTER ::: INSTAGRAM ::: FACEBOOK ::: PINTEREST ::
2 thoughts on “Apps I Love”
i love the idea of a blank background- genius