I am always drawn to others bloggers’ “What’s in My Purse” posts. Every woman keeps something different in their bag, and I love to see what is in everyone else’s purse.
This bag is designed to hold an iPad, but it’s pretty narrow so I can’t afford to keep things in it that I don’t need. I like this style bag because I can find things easily and don’t have to waste time searching through a bottomless pit.
1. Makeup Bag: I do keep a few makeup essentials in here (see below), but I also throw in any loose items to prevent a cluttered bag. It’s the perfect home to my chapstick, but you can almost always find my portable charger, Kleenex, and a pen, too.
2. Wallet: No explanation really needed. I picked up this wallet about two years ago at Urban Outfitters for about $30. The brand, NYC Subway Line, has a ton of cool t-shirts and accessories. If you’re a map junkie like me, I promise you’ll love it.
3. Coin Purse: I prefer to not keep my coins in my wallet because they are bulky, and a coin purse makes meter parking a breeze.
4. Gum: I have gum on my 24/7, especially in my purse.
5. Sunglasses: I cannot drive without sunglasses, no matter the weather. You can always find a pair in my purse.
6. iPhone: All hail the iPhone. When it is not glued to my hand (I know, not a good habit), my phone is always tucked away into a side pocket in my bag.